Monday 29 October 2012

Sharing experience

Hello to everyone who loves pets in general!!!

This is a new blog which I'd love to share experience about your pet's life and who knows can we help each other either laugh together or only change some information?

I've got two budgies whose names are: Mike and Maggie. I'd say they a very talkative and good singers too!! At the moment both are getting used to coming out of the cage but it seems they are still afraid of the world outside... Surely I've been careful with them so they do that at home just in case.

Now Mike and Maggie have found out broccoli!! They are crazy about it! At least once a week they get it which it makes them happier.

 I've told you about my birds but I've got cats, dogs and rabbit as well.

So, If you guys have any story about your little pets let's share it will be funny!

Tks

No comments:

Post a Comment